Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Get your National ID Card Today !!!

At last the National ID card is available for the common man.

it's FREE

For the Chennai people please visit

Address:-
NSDL
Aadhaar Registrar
Asdhaar Enrolment Center
Karvy Data Management Services
Opposite to Andhra Club, T-Nagar
Near Vani Mahal





Time :- Available between 10 am to 5 pm on all working days

Documents Required :-

Go with Original and one set of Xerox of the following

  • Photo ID Proof
  • Address Proof
  • Date of Birth Proof

Source - SMS Forward

9 comments:

anand said...

Please tell me the procedure to apply National ID card

Praburaj said...

useful information thanks

prakash86 said...

please give a contact number for ID card office.

prakash86 said...

please provide a contact no. of the ID card office.

RAFI said...

is this applicable for people below 18 years.

RAFI said...

is this applicable for people below 18 years who do not have ID proof.please give a contact number for ID card office.

SENTHIL.......9080249996 said...

can i start franchisee for card supply.? any benefit on this card . pls stll me

regards
senthil tiruppur
9080249996
senthilmotilal@gmail.com

Sharukh Sathik said...

I am in Kumbakonam. Can u send the ID card by post if I send the xerox copy of the ration card for my family?

Sharukh Sathik said...

I am in Kumbakonam, Is it possible to deliver to my address, If I send the xerox copies of requirement as you mentioned or what is the other way if, not possible?