Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Shutterfly

While browsing the net I found a website Shutterfly. It is really interesting I am forced to write a blog about it.

Even though it is similar to Picasa where you can upload your photos but you can do much more with that.


  • I was able to create a free website . My website is http://keralaroadtrip.shutterfly.com/
  • I was able to create a photo book which can be shared with your facebook and twitter accounts. 
  • I also created a 2013 Calendar.
  • I am also able to add my blogs and Podcast feed to the website
  • on top of all that I am receiving 30 photo prints for creating a free website.


Why don't you give a try.

1 comment:

Sumir Lamba said...

Hii....i wanna know that does ceragym work for paraplegia....i m having paraplegia after compression in D12 region which is now decompressed but paraolegia not recoverd.....someone suggested me about this....will it work ????