Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What is Car Engine Ceasing Problem?


qmi_engine_treatment
Originally uploaded by rajiprem72
When does a car engine Cease?

As per the wikipaedia , the definition for car engine ceasing is

The diameter of the piston is a bit less than that of the
cylinderwalls,which is known as clearance,which is formulated for the smooth running of piston,but when the temperature inside the cylinder increases above a certain level,the walls of the cylinder and the piston expands.but the expansion ratio is different for both,as the cylinder is made of cast iron and piston with aluminium,which decreases the gap to certain level that there is no movement of piston,which is called as ceasing of engine.

Engine ceasing can occur like the example given below.

When you drive in a high way say at midnight , at 100 Km/hr and you accidentally hit a rock like stone that was placed in the road ,and it knocked off the Engine Oil knob. All the engine oil is drained in the road. What will you do?. Can you drive further, No way , if you still drive there is a possibility of Engine getting ceased or stop functioning. If you engine ceases you may have to spend 30,000/- to 40,000/- rupees in repairing the engine depending upon the car you use.

In practical life, due to friction, corrosion, oxidation and neglect causes wear and tear to the Engine. Studies state that the most wear takes place when an engine is started, before the oil can circulate and lubricate properly. The study also says 51% of our engines are low in oil & 45% are low in coolant.

What is the remedy?

You can try the Patented QMI product from USA. You need to do an Engine Treatment.

When is the Engine treatment need to be done?

Engine Treatment is not adviced for a brand new car. It should be done after 5000 km or more.

What is an Engine Treatment?

The Car is taken to the QMI Authorised sevice center, First of all the engine oil that is already existing is removed using a special QMI oil, this removes all the residues deposited in the Engine surface. Once the whole engine oil is removed , the Oil filter is replaced by a new one, the air filter is cleaned. Then as 1:4 ratio that is 2 litres of Engine Oil is mixed with 500ml of QMI Engine Treatment (QMI Engine Treatment has to be shaked well before mixing with engine oil). One it is poured the Engine has to be run in idle condition for ½ an hour for the engine treatment to happen.

What actually happens in an Engine Treatment?

QMI Engine treatment contains PTFE (Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene). PTFE is recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records for the slickest substance known to Man Kind. During the Engine treatment the tiny PTFE particles are drawn out of the oil by polarization and deposited in the microscopic pores in the metal. As the engine and gear components warm to operating temperatures, PTFE expands rapidly. This expansion and highly specialized agents fuse PTFE in to metal anywhere the potential for metal friction exists, allowing parts to glide over each other on an anti friction PTFE barrier, ”like wet ice on wet ice”

Benefits of Engine Treatment

• Reduced friction and wear
• Reduced maintenance
• Increased Component Life
• Protection against Corrosives
• Easier starting engines
• Better performance
• Reduced heat
• Easer shifting gears
• Longer Oil Life
• Reduced Fuel
• Reduced Noise

Should Oil change be done every 5000 Km?

Yes, definitely. Engine Oil change need to be done every 5000 km (or as advised by your car service center )QMI Engine treatment saves the engine from ceasing. One Engine treatment works for 80,000 Kms. After 80,000/- Km we need to do this QMI Engine treatment again.

What is the cost of Engine Treatment ?

This is an approximate calculation for a small sized car. The treatment cost will be Rs 4000/-. This price includes the 2 litre Engine oil, Oil filter replacement ,Air filter cleaning, 500ml QMI Engine Treatment & labour cost. The total time required for this Engine treatment is approximately 2 hours.

When will you recover your cost of Engine Treatment ?

Download the Excel file to know when exactly you can recover your cost of Engine Treatment.

YOUTUBE Video after the Engine Treatment is done.

Just check the video , u will find that a engine runs with out an engine oil. This is possible because of the lubrication caused by the PTFE (note :- it is not advised to run an engine without an engine oil. This is just an demonstration to prove what QMI Engine treatment can do)




For commercial enquiries contact +91 99629 72844 or email at services@technosolutions.in

2 comments:

Mathai Joy said...

Dear Prem
First of all I wish to thank you for the break through product that I received from you.
I did the Qmi Engine Treatment on 7 Aug 2009 on my Maruti Alto.
On the 15 Aug 2009 we as a family visited Vellore. And I filled up my tank at HP Petrol Pump (Sri Murugan Agencies Ambattur). I also reset my trip meter to 000. In the past I could not drive beyond 100km because the steering wheel used to vibrate. But this time I could drive at 135 km because of the smoother engine performance. And on my way back I toped up my tank 16.06 km/litre and that was full tank again and my reading on the trip meter was 257 there for on calculation I got 16km per litre against 12 km per litre earlier. I think if I had not drive my car at 135Km and sticked to 100km I think I should have got more mileage.

Any way I should thank you again for your forced product selling on me. Well, I thought when you said that I need to spend Rs 4,000/- for the engine treatment that too at this time of recession, I felt I am wasting my money, but after seeing my mileage & the power of my engine I am glad that I saving a lot on the running cost.

Thanks a lot for your wonderful patented product.
Regards
Jaimon

Unknown said...

//
Mathai Joy said...
Dear Prem
First of all I wish to thank you for the break through product that I received from you.
//
Jaimon,
I am extremely happy that you are glad with the engine treatment done on your vehicle.The science behind this is very simple
The PTFE in the Engine treatment creates a ICE on ICE effect between the piston & the cylinder of the engine, therefore reduces friction
When there is no friction there is more power in the engine and also increase in mileage.