Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Webmail in GMail

I hope most of the readers might find the title of the Blog bit confusing.I will make it very clear.

I have a webmail account with Space2Host. They offered 2 mail ids with 25MB web space for both of them put together.

With the inflow of mails in my inbox it gets full in no time. I have to delete most of the mails to accept new mails.I usually forward the important mails to my yahoo mail id and delete the webmail for web space.



Today I found a permanent solution for the same. I configured my web mail account with google. The beauty is that my mail id and domain remains the same.I have about 7GB web space.Now i can have 50 email ids for my firm.

I am extremely happy for the same.If any one needs the same type of service please contact me by mail at prem@technosolutions.in

No comments: