Friday, April 11, 2008

Sulekha Ads – a complete Failure.

I hope for the people who browse through internet especially in Chennai, India Sulekha is a familiar word. Sulekha is an online Advertising company.

My experience with Sulekha is horrible. 8 months back one of the Sulekha executive came to me for a Ad placement in Sulekha . The scheme is very pretty. I have to pay Rs.6500/- to place an Ad. They said they have a dedicated team who does the marketing. And they will give me 100 quality customers for the Ad placed. Till they provide me 100 quality customers my Ad will still run in the web. They also said they will give me a Sign Board for my company that is Techno Solutions.

I placed the Ad paying the fee, for few weeks there was no reply at all. Neither did I receive any response for my Ad nor did I receive the Sign Board.

So my next immediate job is to call them now and then and complain them that their Ad is not working. Just because they promised they will provide a Sign Board I have not prepared another one. My Clients and Post Man found it difficult to locate my office as there is no sign board. The post man even said that the further posts will not be delivered if the Sign Board is not placed.

After Serious of complaints to the Sulekha ,My Sign Board arrived after 3 months. My company name is Techno Solutions. It is printed as Techno Solution in the Board, and also a big Sulekha.com name in the Sign Board. There is no other information in the sign other than my wrong company name, and big Correct Sulekha.com printed in the sign board. The person who placed the board promised that the address , and the Info about the company will be done in the later stage. But when I called up Sulekha.com there is no more information about the same. For my knowledge the cost of the sign Board would be roughly Rs 1000/-. Which is again half done.

Till date I have received 2 responses from them. I think that too has been done by the their staff them selves. When ever I call them there is no satisfactory info about the Ad or the Correction of the Sign Board.

So putting a paid Ad in Sulekha is wasting time and Energy. Sorry to say this, this is my experience with Sulekha.

Yes, Sulekha Ads is a Complete Failure.



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: