Monday, March 3, 2008

Hats off - Sachin

To be honest I am not a great fan of Sachin.i think he is just like any other batsman.

I have my own reasons to say that,he might have made 40+ centuries and 80+ fifties. A person who knows the technique of batting and played 400+ matches will achieve this height.

As far as i understand his big scores were made when he was batting first, and the ones that he made while chasing a low total or a weak opponent.I am trying to say that he has not made a remarkable mark under PRESSURE, PRESSURE ,PRESSURE.

I know Sachin's fan man not like this statement.I would rate Sachin high if he performs a batting like VVS Laxman did against Australia in Eden Gardens, Calcutta in Test Cricket(It is rated the 2nd Best in the history of Cricket)

In One days , he should stay and win like Dhoni, Yuvaraj and the Great Wall Dravid Did.

The idea of the blog is very simple.First time Sachin has impressed me . He played an outstanding innings. Played till the end and saw to that India wins in the First final of the CB Triangular Series.In the event he registered his first ODI Century in Australia.

He should play under pressure and perfom.
Well Done Sachin.
Hats Off !!!



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: